With the Visikol HISTO tissue clearing approach you are now able to rapidly and easily image tissues in 3D without damaging the underlying cellular morphology. The Visikol HISTO approach has been designed to pair with immunolabeling and is reversible so that 3D histology can be followed up with traditional 2D histology. The Visikol HISTO tissue clearing approach for 3D tissue cultures is comprised of one reagent called Visikol HISTO-M.The Visikol HISTO-M Starter Kit combines 30 mL of Visikol HISTO-M with the four buffer solutions required to process 3D tissue cultures for immunolabeling. All you need to do is add your immunolabels and nuclear stains. This kit comes with enough material to process three 96-well plates of 3D cell culture models
- Optical clearing agent in tissue imaging studies
- Refractive index matching agent for microscopy
Visikol HISTO products are easy-to-use and ideal for rapid tissue clearing applications. Tissue clearing is completely reversible with no alteration to the tissue.
- Render tissue samples transparent for imaging.
- Achieve clearer, sharper images in antibody tissue staining applications.
- The Visikol HISTO tissue clearing process does not affect prior immunolabeling.
- Save time. The Visikol HISTO method is rapid relative to many popular current tissue clearing techniques.
- Retain morphology and lipid content in your samples.
- The HISTO tissue clearing method is easily reversible for follow up 2D histology/IHC or for 3D data validation against traditional histology.
HISTO-M is a trademark of Visikol, Inc.
Visikol is a registered trademark of Visikol, Inc.
Unless otherwise stated in our catalog or other company documentation accompanying the product(s), our products are intended for research use only and are not to be used for any other purpose, which includes but is not limited to, unauthorized commercial uses, in vitro diagnostic uses, ex vivo or in vivo therapeutic uses or any type of consumption or application to humans or animals.
|H225 - H302 - H318 - H336 - H371
|P210 - P233 - P280 - P301 + P312 - P305 + P351 + P338 - P308 + P311
|Acute Tox. 4 Oral - Eye Dam. 1 - Flam. Liq. 2 - STOT SE 2 - STOT SE 3
|Central nervous system
|3 - Flammable liquids