Visikol HISTO-1 is an optical clearing agent for biological tissues enabling rapid and easy visualization of tissues in 3D without altering the underlying cellular morphology. Visikol HISTO-1 is fully compatible with immunostaining as well as many common other common fluorescent labels. Using Visikol HISTO-1 with confocal or light sheet microscopy allows researchers to see deeper into tissues than ever before.
- Optical clearing agent in tissue imaging studies
- Refractive index matching agent for microscopy
Visikol HISTO products are easy-to-use and ideal for rapid tissue clearing applications. Tissue clearing is completely reversible with no alteration to the tissue.
- Render tissue samples transparent for imaging.
- Achieve clearer, sharper images in antibody tissue staining applications.
- The Visikol HISTO tissue clearing process does not affect prior immunolabeling.
- Save time. The Visikol HISTO method is rapid relative to many popular current tissue clearing techniques.
- Retain morphology and lipid content in your samples.
- The HISTO tissue clearing method is easily reversible for follow up 2D histology/IHC or for 3D data validation against traditional histology.
HISTO-1 is a trademark of Visikol, Inc.
Visikol is a registered trademark of Visikol, Inc.
Unless otherwise stated in our catalog or other company documentation accompanying the product(s), our products are intended for research use only and are not to be used for any other purpose, which includes but is not limited to, unauthorized commercial uses, in vitro diagnostic uses, ex vivo or in vivo therapeutic uses or any type of consumption or application to humans or animals.
|H302 - H318 - H336
|P261 - P264 - P270 - P280 - P301 + P312 - P305 + P351 + P338
|Acute Tox. 4 Oral - Eye Dam. 1 - STOT SE 3
|Central nervous system
|10 - Combustible liquids